TTI dba Find Me Ink is aware of the privacy concerns of its users and customers. Our policy for collecting and using personal information is detailed below.
1. TTI believes in protecting your privacy. We'll collect only as much personal information as we need for specific, identified purposes.
2. We'll keep your personal information only as long as we need it for the purposes for which we collected it, or as permitted by law.
3. We'll take appropriate steps to make sure the personal information in our records is accurate.
4. We'll provide ways for you to access your personal information, as required by law, so you can correct inaccuracies.
5. We'll take appropriate physical, technical, and organizational measures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
6. From time to time, we may make your email available to businesses that we have selected to offer you marketing such as promotional information and special offers. We may also share your information when required by law or to protect the safety of our users, to address fraud or security issues, or to enforce the Terms & Conditions of TTI.
1. To access your information, ask questions about our privacy practices, request to limit the disclosure of your personal information, or issue a complaint, contact us at:
Tattoo Technologies, Inc. (TTI)
a Delaware corporation dba Find Me Ink